Over the past 66 years, the Junior League of Pensacola has gifted a legacy of other nonprofit agencies and programs to the Greater Pensacola area community. These legacy projects are organizations which were founded all or in part by the Junior League of Pensacola and continue to thrive today as self-sustaining organizations that address specific community needs. We are so proud to have played a role in founding these wonderful programs!
The Junior League of Pensacola’s legacy programs include:
- Escambia Legal Aid Society
- Northwest Florida Speech and Hearing Center
- An Evening in Old Seville Square
- Family Life Workshops
- Discovery! Museum
- ARTS, Etc.
- Awareness Team
- Speak Up and Say No! Substance Abuse Roundtable
- Adolescent Teen Pregnancy Prevention
- Women Helping Women
- Women’s Cancer Initiative
- Grants for Excellence
- Steppin’ Up
- Steppin’ Out