ALL BABIES SHOULD HAVE ACCESS TO CLEAN DIAPERS.
The Junior League of Pensacola serves to combat diaper need within Escambia and Santa Rosa counties by supplying diapers to programs in our community. Diaper need is the lack of a sufficient supply of diapers to keep a baby clean, dry, and healthy. A Diaper Bank collects, stores, and distributes free diapers and wipes to organizations and families that are in need.
Supporting the Diaper Bank enables our volunteers to purchase, store, wrap, transport and distribute diapers and wipes to those in need in Escambia and Santa Rosa counties.
Special Thank You to Fox 10 for having our Diaper Bank Chair, Melissa Holzgrefe on December 1st to discuss this weekend’s Diaper Drive-Thru event.
National Diaper Need Awareness was September 18-24, 2023. Thank you to the following businesses that served as drop-off locations for diapers and wipes.
- ARTESANA BABY & CHILD, 248 W Garden Street
- CASKS AND FLIGHTS, 121 S Palafox Street
- EMBELLISH BOUTIQUE, 7 E Gregory Street
- PURE BARRE, 270 N Palafox Street
- JEN’S DESIGNER DEALS, 360 Gulf Breeze Parkway
- GIBSON & HEATH FAMILY DENTISTRY, 13 Center Road
- A SPECIAL PLACE, 1900 SR 87, Suite H
- WHEATON LAW FIRM, PLLC, 4513 Woodbine Road
- CORNERSTONE CHRISTIAN CHURCH, 14047 Alabama Street
- DE NOVO SALON, 3435 N 12th Avenue
- OLIVE BRANCH PET HOSPITAL, 4220 N Davis Highway, Building A
- JUBILEE CHURCH, 5910 N W Street
- LIL’ JOHN’S BIG & TALL, 5700 N Davis Highway
- TAYLOR DENTAL, 6601 N Davis Highway, Suite 8
- COMMUNITY BANK, 7150 N 9th Avenue
- PERFECT POUR, 1449 W Nine Mile, Suite 7
- EMERALD COAST MEDICAL GROUP, 2120 E Johnson Avenue, Suite 150
- WILDE LAKE CHURCH, 2800 Wilde Lake Boulevard
- ANYTIME FITNESS MILTON,6568 Caroline Street
- FANNIE LOU’S ICE CREAM, 3101 E Cervantes Street
A special thank you to WEAR TV and Sinclair Cares for its Summer 2023 Diaper Drive. Through their national partnership with the National Diaper Bank Network, Junior League of Pensacola recieved $500 because of its drive efforts.
DIAPER NEED FACTS
According to the National Diaper Bank Network:
As the only Diaper Insecurity initiative operating in our community, we need your help to fight diaper need.
Your gift will be used to purchase essential supplies for diaper drives, including diapers and wipes.
We accept packs of diapers and unopened wipes at our office. You can also shop our wishlist and have items shipped directly to us.
HOST A DRIVE
If your organization would like to collect diaper and wipes for Junior League of Pensacola, please reach out to us at email@example.com so we can set you up for success!
Would you like some hands on experience? We would love to have a volunteer group support the Diaper Bank. Let us know if you are interested in helping prepare for an upcoming Diaper Drive event at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2020: Collected and distributed 10,000 diapers to local agencies.
- 2021: Hosted a Diaper Drive Up where 458 families with 658 children were served through 31,700 diapers and 65,000 wipes.
- 2022: Became a certified member of the National Diaper Bank Network; Participated in the North Escambia County Baby Shower.
- 2023: Participated in the Fred Levin Way Fest alongside community agencies and distributed 50,000 diapers.
For more information how you can help, please email email@example.com.