We’re Empowering the Next Great Civic Leaders…
And we’re already making a powerful impact by leading change within Pensacola communities! To us, becoming a civic leader is all about understanding that local efforts have a global reach, and it all begins with creating local leadership opportunities that put women’s skills and passion to work right here in Pensacola. If you’re interested in developing civic leadership skills while collaborating on important efforts with a group of like-minded women, you’re in the right place!
The Junior League is a Highly Respected Organization with an Extraordinary Legacy…
And our league the Junior League of Pensacola is very proud of that historic reputation, but as society changes, we adapt and evolve. We strive to put our venerable values to work in modern ways; demonstrating our pride and perpetuating our legacy by serving as a powerful voice for action, justice and change throughout Pensacola. Together, we are working to empower our members by training our volunteers with invaluable learning opportunities, ranging from leadership and organizational development training to community program instruction and nonprofit fundraising skills. Will you be one of them?
Join the movement that’s dedicated to creating change, empowering leaders, and impacting the communities of Pensacola.
Become a Driving Force of Change Within Your Community
We accept new members now until July, and our application period is now open! When new members apply, they are invited to join a New Member period that provides them with the tools and information they’ll need to play a crucial role in the Junior League of Pensacola’s current community goal of supporting the development of women.
The Junior League of Pensacola’s Eligibility Requirements
- Applicants must be 21 years old by August 1st to be eligible for membership.
- Applicants must reside within Escambia or Santa Rosa County.
- Applicants must attend a New Member Info Session:
- April 19 – Bodacious Brew – 7:30 – 9:30 AM
- May 4 – Coastal County Brewing Company – 6:00 – 7:15 PM
- May 20 – Everman’s Outdoor Area (9 mile) 6:00-7:00 PM
- June 10 – New Member Info Session Lunch and Learn (ZOOM) 12:00 – 1:00 PM
- June 22 – Badcaious Brew 7:30 – 9:30 AM
- July 10 – At the JULEP Office 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
- July 15 – Info Session ZOOM 6:00 – 7:00 PM
- July 20 – Bands on the Beach – Pearl and the Rhinestones 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- July 29 – New Member Info Session Lunch and Learn (ZOOM) 12:00 – 1:00 PM
- August 10 – Junior League Office 6:00 – 7:30 PM
Eligible and Ready to Apply?
Fill Out Our Membership Form to Get Started!
Pay New Member Dues Now: