We’re Empowering the Next Great Civic Leaders…
And we’re already making a powerful impact by leading change within Pensacola communities! To us, becoming a civic leader is all about understanding that local efforts have a global reach, and it all begins with creating local leadership opportunities that put women’s skills and passion to work right here in Pensacola. If you’re interested in developing civic leadership skills while collaborating on important efforts with a group of like-minded women, you’re in the right place!
The Junior League is a Highly Respected Organization with an Extraordinary Legacy…
And our league the Junior League of Pensacola is very proud of that historic reputation, but as society changes, we adapt and evolve. We strive to put our venerable values to work in modern ways; demonstrating our pride and perpetuating our legacy by serving as a powerful voice for action, justice and change throughout Pensacola. Together, we are working to empower our members by training our volunteers with invaluable learning opportunities, ranging from leadership and organizational development training to community program instruction and nonprofit fundraising skills. Will you be one of them?
Join the movement that’s dedicated to creating change, empowering leaders, and impacting the communities of Pensacola.
Become a Driving Force of Change Within Your Community
We accept new members now until July, and our application period is now open! When new members apply, they are invited to join a New Member period that provides them with the tools and information they’ll need to play a crucial role in the Junior League of Pensacola’s current community goal of supporting the development of women.
The Junior League of Pensacola’s Eligibility Requirements
- Applicants must be 21 years old by August 1st to be eligible for membership.
- Applicants must reside within Escambia or Santa Rosa County.
- Applicants must attend a New Member Info Session.
Thursday, March 24th – Junior League Office @ 6:00PM Saturday, April 30th – Junior League Office @ 11:00AM
- Monday, May 9th – The Nest General Store @ 9:30AM
- Wednesday, May 25th – Odd Colony Brewing Co. @ 6:00PM
- Tuesday, June 7th – Garden & Grain @ 6:00PM
- Saturday, June 25th – Junior League Office @ 11:00AM
- Wednesday, July 6th – Bridge Bar @ 6:00PM
- Friday, July 22nd – Jaco’s Bayfront Bar & Grille @ 12:00PM
- Tuesday, August 2nd – Maserati Pensacola @ 6:30PM
- Saturday, August 13th – Junior League Office @ 11:00AM
Eligible and Ready to Apply?
New member applications for the 2022-2023 league year are now open! Click HERE to access the application.